Monday, October 7, 2013

Winner, Grab Bag, Survivor and a Freebie

  Happy Monday!  I hope everybody had a great weekend.  I know that I did.  First is my favorite part.  Our winner for Show Off Wednesday!  Our winner is Helene. 
Congratulations!  Please email Connie at connie.prince08@gmail.com for your prize.

I hope that you will join me on Wednesday for another round.  I love seeing all of your layouts.


  The October Grab bag is now on sale through Oct. 10th.  You get 6 full products for only $5!  All other add-ons are 40% off.  I love this kit and all of the extras that you can add on to suit your style.


Scrapping Survivor At Ginger Scraps - Signups happening NOW!
Link to: http://forums.gingerscraps.net/showthread.php?23536-Scrapping-Survivor-*Oz*-sign-up-HERE 

Trixie Scraps & Connie were asked to provide the official kit for the event & it's on sale now only at Ginger Scraps
Link: http://store.gingerscraps.net/Believe-In-Your-Dreams-Collab-Kit.html  It is amazing.  I can not wait to play with it.


Last but not least is your freebie.   I used the October Grab Bag, Haunting Halloween.  You may download them HERE.
I hope you enjoy and have a great week.

No comments: