Monday, September 30, 2013

Winner, Sales and a Freebie

  Happy Monday!  I have your winner for Show Off Wednesday!   The winner is Brenda P.  Congratulations. 



  Project 2013 October is on sale now.  Get 8 packs for only $7.99.  I love how you can use this series in yearlong projects and it coordinates together.  Be sure to get yours while it is on sale.


Hues Perfectly Pumpkin Brag Book in now available.   Such a good deal to easily preserve all of those fall memories or make a quick gift. 


Today is the last day to buy the retiring products.  Look at the image below and see what is on sale.  All products pictured are $1-$1.50.  All products are available at Scrapbookbytes and Gottapixel.  Selected packs are available at GingerScraps. 


Here is your freebie.  I used the new Project 2013 October.  I love this and had such a fun time playing with it.  You may download it HERE.
Enjoy and have a great week.  Be sure to join me on Wednesday for Show Off Wednesday.  I love seeing what you have created.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Love those colors and textures!! Thanks.

Jennifer Moore said...

Too cute! Thank you.