Thursday, March 8, 2012

STASH time!

Happy Friday everyone!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm so excited to tell you all about Connie's new collab with MARIE H DESIGNS.  Introducing the first of Connie's new monthly TEMPLATE STASH.  Each month, Connie and a different mystery guest designer will be collaborating on an amazing template deal.  

You can find the full reveal in each of the following stores:

Here's a taste of gorgeous CT inspiration from Jamie B:

Be sure to come back tomorrow (Saturday) for the release of Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel.  Connie's contribution will really put a SPRING in your step and I PROMISE that I'll have a FREEBIE for you.  Just a busy time at work this week and my mojo is tired!  


Lorie said...

Can these templates be used with MyMemories Suite?

Amy said...

Is this the release then for March 2012? I was hoping for a new kit like the Jan and Feb kits. I'd been holding off on my Project 365 layouts hoping for a release today, but guess I'll have to go scrap them with something else I have instead. Will there be a kit for March 2012?

sailwemust said...

Wow, that layout by Jamie is AWESOME! Great example.

Shari said...

Hi Amy -

There will be a Project 2012: March collection releasing on March 16th.