Saturday, June 25, 2011

More Charlie's Arcade!

Happy Saturday - Shari here with you once again - sorry for the tardy post, everyone ... Last night I got caught up in a little digi-scrapping design project that I'm working on and I plum forgot to put up today's post! As my darling daughter would say "Oopsies!"

I am so excited to bring you some more creative goodness from Connie's team using her fabulous new CHARLIE'S ARCADE collab with Trixie Scraps. Haven't seen it yet? Check out this preview of the bundle on sale now at the following stores:



Connie's CT is blowing my mind with their work using this collection - check out a few more beauties (including another great double-pager from Jamie!) ...


And don't forget that you've only got a few days left to put Connie's June coupon to use - it expires on June 30th!! Remember that this is good on solo goodies only (no collabs).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

pegscrap said...

Love "Charlie's Arcade" - thank you for the freebies and a late HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY!!