Monday, May 10, 2010

Come Grab-A-Byte - 4 Packs Just $1 Each!

Hi everyone :) I hope you had a nice weekend!! I got lots of rest and was pampered silly on Mother's Day by my sweet son & husband.

It's is Monday & today we kick off a new sales event at SBB called Grab-a-Byte. This is a mix & match, build your own collab kind of sale. One swatch & many different choices from the awesome SBB designers, stop by & have a look!

Here are my packs & they are just $1 each during the sale!

Moment In The Sun Element Pack
cap_momentinthesunEP-SBB.jpg

Moment In The Sun Paper Pack
cap_momentinthesunPP-SBB.jpg


Moment In The Sun Shabby Papers
cap_momentinthesunSPP-SBB.jpg


12x12 My Time To Shine Templates - CU Ok
cap_mytimetoshinetempsSBB.jpg


Have a great day!!

Connie Prince

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute. I love the colors.