Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What A Wonderful World Collection & A Freebie!

Hello again! Today I want to show off my latest creation "What A Wonderful World"! This kit was created with the everyday moments in mind, a celebration of what makes our world wonderful, and the special lives that we live!

I've created a special priced bundle product for you for a limited time! You'll get the full kit, shabby paper pack, & quickpage album for one low amazing price :)

What A Wonderful World Bundle


The kit, quick pages, & shabby paper pack are sold individually in the store as well!

Today's freebie from Cate :)

Download Here

Thanks so much, I hope you have a wonderful week :)

Connie Prince


scrapsara said...

woo hoo - glad i waited to get this kit (well i had to since my paypal acct was empty LOL) -- such a good deal this bundle. snatched it right up. thanks Connie!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

Christie said...

Thanks so much for this freebie! I have posted it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :)