Monday, February 1, 2010

New Releases at ES & $1 Color Play On Sale Now!

Hi everyone :) It's Monday & that means New Releases galore!! PLUS it's time to roll out our new Color Play products for February :)

These are all just $1 right now!

Full of Energy Element Pack

cap_fullofenergyEP-ES.jpg



Full of Energy Paper Pack

cap_fullofenergyPP-ES.jpg



Full of Energy Shabby Paper Pack

cap_fullofenergy-ES.jpg



12x12 Sugar Rush Templates - CU ok

cap_sugarrushtemps-ES.jpg



Other New Releases!!



Project 365 Grab Bag 2 by simply.scraps & I
10 awesome products, just $5!

cap_SS_Feb365GB_ES.jpg



12x12 Free Style Templates - CU Ok

cap_freestyletemps-ES-1.jpg



12x12 Looking Snappy Templates - CU Ok

cap_lookingsnappy-ES-1.jpg



Love Birds BlogWear
by Amanda/Sunkissed Designs

cap_lovebirdsblogwear-ES.jpg



ZoomZoomZoom Word Art
by Kim's Scraps using my ZoomzoomZoom kit

cap_kw_zoomzoomWA-ES.jpg



ChuggaChooChoo Word Art
by Kim's Scraps using my ChuggaChooChoo kit

cap_chuggaWA-ES.jpg



Simply Light Paper Pack

cap_simplylightsPP-ES.jpg

That's it for today, I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Connie Prince

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, you're the bomb! And if I could, I would buy EVERY SINGLE THING YOU RELEASE! Always brilliant, always!!!!

Crystal said...

love it all...especially the blog wear. Trying to figure out how to 'install' it now lol. I've never really messed with my blogger like this :)