Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Meet Connie's Creative Team-Eileen

Meet Eileen!! Eileen is one of the newer members of the team and such a delight to have. She is witty and fun and never fails to make me smile! And a scrapping dynamo she is. 16 layouts posted already in less than a month!! Read her layouts and you are sure to get a smile even on the darkest of days because this girl can take an ordinary moment and journal it and it suddenly becomes extraordinary. ~~~HERE~~~is a link to Eileen's gallery!
1. If not now, when? I have forever..

2. My greatest accomplishment is..being a mom, a wife & a fulltime CARETAKER.

3. I scrap because.....it's therapeutic, lets me zone out, and be creative, since I can't sew a button on ANYTHING to save my life.
4. I can't live without.....My son. We are so close. Also: wine
5. 5 years from now.....I hope to have a few more kids, a little bit crazier and a LOT more scrappier ;)

No comments: