Friday, November 13, 2009

Meet Connie's Creative Team-Carol

Today I introduce you to Carol (carolopal) Carol is an awesome lady who scraps such a variety of photos and kits that it is a treat to look through her gallery. From family, animals, and nature to just plain fun stuff her layouts will delight you. She is also a wonderful person to have on the team and so nice and helpful to everyone. Here is a link to Carol's gallery and below you find her answers to the 5 questions along with some fab layouts she has created.

1. If not now, when? Tuesday at 3PM

2. My greatest accomplishment is.....my children

3. I scrap because.....I love the creative outlet and I hope that someday my boys and their families will appreciate my efforts to record our history.

4. I can't live without.....my TiVo.

5. 5 years from now.....I hope my boys will be financially independent so I can travel to England and visit those little villages my father's ancestors came from.

No comments: