Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Releases, $1 Tuesday, & More!

It's Tuesday & that means it's $1 Pixel Day again at Gotta Pixel! I've got 4 brand new products on sale today :)

That's My Boy Kit

That's My Girl Kit

12x12 Boy & Girls Templates- Commercial Use OK

5x7 Brag Book Templates 9 - Commercial Use OK

-------------------------------
Don't forget the big retirement sale going on right now as well, I have 40+ products at $1 and the sale ends on October 31, 2009! All products will be gone for good after that date :)


-------------------------------
Each day this week my CT will be bringing you Treats, stop by & grab them all! Then on Halloween Day 10/31 you'll find a big treat bag stuffed with goodies! I hope that you have fun collecting them all :)

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

hey... love the new kits!! I also really like the new blog look. That font is great. Which one is it?