Tuesday, August 11, 2009

$1 Tuesday, GGI Ends, & a Speed Scrap Announcement!

Hi everyone I decided to put 4 "classic" favorites into the $1 sale today at Gotta Pixel!


Don't forget the GGI August Event ends tonight, these products are still $1 until midnight!



-------------------------------------------------
Mark your calendar! I'm hosting a Speed Scrap tomorrow, 8/12/09, at 3 pm EST in the Gotta Pixel Chat Room & Forum. You are welcome to join us in chat if you like to scrap & talk or in the forum if you don't like the chat distraction :)
-------------------------------------------------
Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

And of course I had to buy 2 of the 4 kits you had on sale...already had the others. lol! Funny thing is, I wasn't paying attention to the designer until I checked out, you were all I bought!