Friday, October 5, 2007

This, That, & The Other

Happy Friday, I just realized it has almost been a month since I last blogged so this is a long one!!

Lots of stuff going on this week in my stores :) First I have a Commercial Use Grab Bag on sale at Divine Digital, it's 100% commercial use this month & full of useful things! $2 for October 5, 6, & 7th so stop over and get it before it's gone!!
DigiDiva's Grab Bag



Plus I have a Divine Deal of the Week kit this week..well actually it's a collab called "Halloween Night" that is on sale for $2 through October 10th!! Then on 10/10 @ 10 pm EST join us for the DDD chat to find out how to receive the add-on kit free!
Halloween Night



Plus all of our collaborative kits are on sale this week, we've never priced them this low..you can find them all here!!

As a little thank you for stopping by today I've got a freebie for you! It's only available for 24 hours so get it fast!! Make sure to leave me a comment here on the blog if you grab the alpha :) Special thanks to Tandika Star & Lauraskathi.
Grid Paper Alpha

*Link has expired*


Have a great weekend :)
Connie [DigiDiva]

11 comments:

Caylynn said...

Thank you for the fabulous alpha!

Sue (aka Susieq2u) said...

Love this aloha - thanks for sharing it! I can see this being used a lot!

lisbonlioness said...

Thank you soooo much! Exactly what I was looking for. THANKS!!

Laura in CT said...

Thanks for the alpha!

Maga said...

I love it!
thanks :)

~Julie~ said...

thank you so much

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you very much!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Wonder Alpha!! Thanks so much!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us :)

Antje said...

oooh I´ve missed it :(